Tuesday, October 30, 2007

When Animals Attack!









In other news....Uniqlo is the best store in the world. I know Hoai swears by H&M (Hoai & Marc) but he has not experienced true love. Which is Uniqlo, of course. Anyways added to this blog is the Uniqlock by Uniqlo (see above right). I have no idea what the hell it is supposed to accomplish besides displaying the time, but dammit, it makes my life that much brighter. Just stare at it for 10 minutes. Thank you Uniqlo.

Uniqlo in Shibuya, Tokyo




3 comments:

Rorsch said...

How dare you put your hand in there... people leave their trash in that thing!

Also, your precious uniqlock just seems to be an annoying music-playing ad that you voluntarily added. Hoai&Marc 4eva!

Yumi Sakugawa said...

oh, god. Uniqlo! People have been telling me to go there. So I think I shall. Soon.

Although I will say, as of now I'm very much enamored with H&M. :)

ram. said...

Uniqlo is like Japanese Gap. And like America, the sizes are somehow too big for me. Such a shame.